what's everybody up to today? 

Re: Good morning....

• Options

Blood draw and then baby shower

What are you up to today?

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not much.  Sitting on the couch pretty much.  My mom is coming over to help do some cleaning for us which is nice.  :)  I finally have my laptop up and running, so I am excited I'll get to go online throughout the day instead of just early in the morning and late at night. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cleaning this morning, 6 year old b-day party at 3p.m. and DH's Christmas Party/Start of Tax Season party tonight at 6:30 p.m. (they have their christmas party right before tax season starts).

Busy day!!

• Options

Morning!

I am going do some yoga and do some cleaning. Haven't thought much beyond that.

• Options
    Writing a paper (shocking, I know) and then we have a birthday dinner to go to tonight.  I don't feel like going but I'm sure I'll have a good time once we get there.  Oh, and I have to shower...that's like a top priority right now, except my husband is currently bathing the dogs in our shower.
  • Options
    Nothing exciting. Cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping and putting some meals together for next week so DH does not feed me Hardees and KFC for 3 days straight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    good morning!
  • Options

Good morning!

Laundry and cleaning today...big fun!

• Options

Morning.

Heading to work.  :(

• Options
    good morning.  Just had breakfast, gave the girls a bath, now doing laundry.  I think we're going to make chili today.

• Options
    Avoiding homework and poas...I'm past my normal LP today and my temp went up slightly this morning, but I'm resisting the urge to test. I don't want to be disappointed...again...so I'm just letting myself indulge that maybe THIS is the month, finally. If AF doesn't show today and my temp is still up tomorrow, then maybe I'll test....
  • Options

Going to buy a new laptop today.....other than that, laundry and relaxing (trying at all costs to avoid doing work!!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    good morning girls!  well today I plan to just hang around the house and give the dog a bath.  H is going to work to meet with one of his really annoying clients.  Every meeting thats only supposed to be 30 minutes, winds up being 2 hours because she is super aggressive and doesn't let him talk.  Which I guess is fine since she pays him by the hour, its her money!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJustBoo:
    Well, I was just going to relax with H, clean the house, make dinner, have a friend over---but now I have to add wondering why douchey n00bs who have obviously never lurked here before because no one knows who in the world they are feel the need to post for the first time in the 2ww. 

:::adds to list of reasons to <3 boo:::

• Options
    Gosh, so much for being sociable...didn't realize this was a private and <ahem> unfriendly bored...so sorry to bother...
  • Options

imageKristineB:
    Gosh, so much for being sociable...didn't realize this was a private and <ahem> unfriendly bored...so sorry to bother...

it's board

and we are friendly... to non-douches who lurk and know their audience

• Options
    Spelling correction noted...whatever to the rest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"