Success after IF
Options

Can animals sense labor nearing???

I am beginning to think that my puppies can sense something that I have yet to sense, although I have a feeling its getting closer.   My female pup has been following me for months now everywhere I go, but just in the last few days both of them have no allowed me to go anywhere in the house alone. They have been acting really weird....maybe I'm just reading into them acting differently, but I was just wondering if anyone else experienced anything like this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can animals sense labor nearing???

• Options
    you know, it's weird you say that. and maybe b/c its because I'm on official maternity leave with more time with my dog, but man she is on me like crazy lately!!!! You and I are due around the same time (my due date is Feb. 10th) - so maybe we are getting close!! ha ha
  • Options
    yeah I am on leave too so maybe its just that I am with the puppies more than just nights and weekends so I notice it more. But hey he is more than welcome to come anytime between now and his due date of the 8th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of my cats has been meowing incessantly at me all day. I think it's just because she's on a diet and wants more food, but I can hope!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing. ?My cat has been acting really strange lately, following me around the house and just sitting next to me and staring at me. ?Normally she avoids me. ?
  • Options

I wouldn't be surprised, there are those dogs that can sense seizures coming on, and my uncle had a cat that wrapped itself around his abdomen right before he had some sort of emergency liver or gall bladder thing (got the story secondhand from my aunt, i can't remember exactly what the problem was)....

Edit: You made me curious & I did a quick search, and this is FAR from scholarly work but interesting :)

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/pets_pregnancy.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"