Trying to Get Pregnant

Speaking of psychic predictions...

Who has ever had a psychic predict something that actually come true, spot on?

I had one tell me (with very little prep questions about my life) that I was going to get engaged in May while I was on vacation (did not tell her we had already planned our vacation for May); my grandfather would die before the end of March (he died March 30th) and I was going to get a promotion in April.  This was back in 2002....and all came true.   I was so impressed I sent my friend to see her...and she told my friend that she would be married by August....but it was June and my friend was single.  What do you know, she met someone the next week and he proposed in the beginning of August and they went out of the country and married the end of August.  FREAKY.  ps...they are now getting divorced...psychic left that part out. LOL.

Re: Speaking of psychic predictions...

• I had a psychic in college tell me that I was going to have 2 sons, be married twice and die before I was 30

She came close on the 30 part but Im still here and well....So far she is dead wrong..

• imagelaure1122:

Who has ever had a psychic predict something that actually come true, spot on?

I had one tell me (with very little prep questions about my life) that I was going to get engaged in May while I was on vacation (did not tell her we had already planned our vacation for May); my grandfather would die before the end of March (he died March 30th) and I was going to get a promotion in April.  This was back in 2002....and all came true.   I was so impressed I sent my friend to see her...and she told my friend that she would be married by August....but it was June and my friend was single.  What do you know, she met someone the next week and he proposed in the beginning of August and they went out of the country and married the end of August.  FREAKY.  ps...they are now getting divorced...psychic left that part out. LOL.

OK I want to go to that psychic!  

• Loading the player...
  • What kind of morbid crackpot psychics are you going to that would tell you that you or a loved one is going to die?
  •  we didnt pay her.  It was some sorority thing for a charity (a fair).  She sucked to say the least. She was telling people to change their majors and shiit.
  • that's true!!  You think they would learn that at psychic school....keep death out of the conversation esp if you want repeat customers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"