Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Seminal Collection Device

Reading a post below reminded me of this! ?Did you know that, for people who are completely against masturbation, there is a device you can use to collect seminal fluid during intercourse at home? ?Don't take this as my opinion or belief either way, but I just thought it was interesting.

https://www.naprotechnology.com/maleinfertility.htm

?

Re: Seminal Collection Device

• Options
    imagesulfababy:

Reading a post below reminded me of this!  Did you know that, for people who are completely against masturbation, there is a device you can use to collect seminal fluid during intercourse at home?  Don't take this as my opinion or belief either way, but I just thought it was interesting.

Wow. Merry Christmas FMT! (But, I hope it never comes to that for you)
  • Options

I don't get people against masturbation b/c it is "wasting" sperm.  Does that mean having sex when you aren't ovulating is wrong?

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAbc15379:
    imagesulfababy:

Reading a post below reminded me of this!  Did you know that, for people who are completely against masturbation, there is a device you can use to collect seminal fluid during intercourse at home?  Don't take this as my opinion or belief either way, but I just thought it was interesting.

HAHAHA That was a good one ABC!! So glad this was the first post I opened coming on here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMelaina25:

I don't get people against masturbation b/c it is "wasting" sperm.? Does that mean having sex when you aren't ovulating is wrong?

I think the idea is that sex is meant as an intimate act between married persons, not necessarily that sperm is wasted. ?That's another issue.?

• Options
    Oh god I read "macho" and had to stop....how is jizzing into a cup undermining to masculinity?
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Options
    hmmmm, I have no words for this.
  • Options

imageMelaina25:
    Oh god I read "macho" and had to stop....how is jizzing into a cup undermining to masculinity?

Honestly, my DH said his whole SA experience was really awkward. ?A lot of posters here have commented how their husbands have found it a little embarrassing too. *shrug*?

• Options

imageskinnursemandee:
    hmmmm, I have no words for this.

??

• Options
    I am surprised that in 2009, we still don't have a way of getting a sperm sample other than jacking it into a cup.
  • Options

imageAbc15379:
    I am surprised that in 2009, we still don't have a way of getting a sperm sample other than jacking it into a cup.

I think it's possible to collect a sample with a needle, but I'm not sure exactly under which circumstances this is done.

I read DH your comment and my response, and he said, "I think I'd rather have the doctor come in and watch me jack into a cup than have it taken out with a needle."

LOL?

• Options
    imageAbc15379:
    imagesulfababy:

Sulfa, this is what I had no words for, I was laughing too hard.

• Options
    imagesulfababy:

imageAbc15379:

I think it's possible to collect a sample with a needle, but I'm not sure exactly under which circumstances this is done.

I read DH your comment and my response, and he said, "I think I'd rather have the doctor come in and watch me jack into a cup than have it taken out with a needle."

LOL 

LOL!  seems like it would be a little less painful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"