Trying to Get Pregnant

Why is my temp so low during the day?

My temp is consistently much lower during the day and at night than it is when I wake up in the morning.  Isn't it supposed to be higher during the day?  For example, my temp was 97.55 this morning and its 97.1 right now.  I know it doesn't matter what it is right now for charting purposes, I'm just wondering why I seem to be backwards.

Re: Why is my temp so low during the day?

• Cold house, cold office. Or you are a zombie.
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • vampire... oh noes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would think you would be much warmer lying in a snug bed than up walking around. Besides, isn't 98.6 an average temp? So it could be lower, and higher, and not be out of the ordinary.
  • My MIL lives in Marco Island so since you're from SW Florida, I would guess it is the cold snap she was complaining about today. Is it every day? I think most people first morning temp is always way below 98.6 but I think they only use that as a gauge of "normal" if you have a fever.
  • imageAbc15379:
    I would think you would be much warmer lying in a snug bed than up walking around. Besides, isn't 98.6 an average temp? So it could be lower, and higher, and not be out of the ordinary.

this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"