Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Curious....

I am getting way ahead of myself....but I wanted to know what you ladies thought about naming your baby. Would you still consider the same names you thought about for the baby you lost? Or Not? We never picked a name out ...we never knew if the baby we lost was a boy or a girl and did not get the chance, but we did have our favorites. I dont know what I think....Just wanted to know what some of you are doing???

Thanks and Good LUCK!!!!!!!

Re: Curious....

• Options
    We loss our baby before we knew so we are in the same boat as you. We have been adding names to a list for awhile now.
  • Options
    We lost our first baby long before we knew what it was.  But, our favorite name list did not change.  We're going with the same boy name that we would have used the first time.  Tough call though!  Good question! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a name picked out for a boy (it's a family name that we will use if we have a boy this time), but had not figured out a girl name. ?We don't know the sex of the baby we lost (though I feel pretty strongly that he was a boy), so we never really named him. ?I think that, had we known the sex, we probably would have named him, and then we might not use that name for a living child.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"