Trying to Get Pregnant

Good Evening GP

Hey ladies. How's it going? What is everyone up to tonight?

I'm trying to recover from a bit of a tumble this morning (pic in blog) My buddy said I fell gracefully but I'm not sure that counts for much.

Im trying to get our office cleaned up before some friends come over for a Wii AI tournament!

Re: Good Evening GP

• Ouch... well not much just FMT and ABC at it again, and the laughs involved in that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That looks mighty painful. Lots of bickering...mighty enteraining.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, biitches love to argue with me. And I love entertainment. :shrugs:
  • imagemooeta:
    Ouch... well not much just FMT and ABC at it again, and the laughs involved in that.

Hey there! It's nice to see those temps are staying up. You must be feeling good about that!

• imageAbc15379:
    Hey, biitches love to argue with me. And I love entertainment. :shrugs:

yeah, I decided to stay away from that show down...I decided the to ride the bench just like my entire HS softball career.

• Hey Monkey!!  I'm still catching up on the drama for the day

::off to look at blog::

• imageM.Monkey.:

imagemooeta:
    Ouch... well not much just FMT and ABC at it again, and the laughs involved in that.

Hey there! It's nice to see those temps are staying up. You must be feeling good about that!

yeah we'll see.  I hope so but you know.

• imagesare_bear:

Hey Monkey!!  I'm still catching up on the drama for the day

::off to look at blog::

And lovely to see you around these parts...

• I just got home from a lovely day at work. It was a very nice, smooth Saturday. I love those.

I think we are going to a bistropub tonight. It's some new place that sounds pretty good. I need to "wine" down, lol.

• Ouch Monkey!  I'm cleaning and going to bake some goodies to take to the super bowl party tomorrow.
  • Ooh.  That's why I'm on the treadmill til the ice melts. (I ran 6 miles this morning on it...I know a lil bit boring).  Tonight DH and I are going to the mall to grab a bite and see the new Clint Eastwood movie.  Have fun with your friends and I hope you and your H win the tourney!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey monkey.   Sorry about your tumble - hope you feel better.    We're going to friends' house for a dinner and Rock Band party tonight!

imageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"