Georgia Babies

The nesting stage has definitely begun!

DH and I have been putting off emptying the office so we could get the room changed into the nursery.  This morning I decided no more procrastinating!  We started by cleaning off the desk in the basement and making keep, sell, and trash piles.  We actually have quite a bit that I took pics of to post on Craig's List.  I don't know how much $$ we'll end up making, but every penny helps these days.

Next, we emptied the office closet and moved all the boxes (I have a lot of clear rubbermaid type boxes for our stuff) into the basement.  Next, we took down all the Gator stuff and put it in a box.  All the pictures came off the wall and DH spackled the nail holes.  He moved out the filing cabinet and everything else that doesn't belong.  All that's left to do in the office is to get the big desk down to the basement.  He just needs to call a friend to help him do that one!

Next weekend, we'll go buy paint and DH will paint the week after that.  

Wow, only 9 weeks to go!

Re: The nesting stage has definitely begun!

• Wow!  It seems like just yesterday you were at 15 weeks!

BTW, I saw you at Hairspray the other week.  I was sitting about 6 rows up from you.  I happened to see you during the intermission, but I felt weird yelling at you.  You looked great, and your bump is so cute!

• way to go!  we had our office purge today, too!
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • You'll have to post pictures when you get it all done!

• imageElaine&Matt:

Wow!  It seems like just yesterday you were at 15 weeks!

BTW, I saw you at Hairspray the other week.  I was sitting about 6 rows up from you.  I happened to see you during the intermission, but I felt weird yelling at you.  You looked great, and your bump is so cute!

That is too funny!  I was actually just thinking about the fact that I didn't see you that night.  I guess you saw me though.  I would have been totally lost if you had yelled out my name for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"