Trying to Get Pregnant

NGPR: My 25 Things

Not that this has anything to do with this board, but I am ready to move out of "newbie" status and thought you could have a little insight into me:

1. I know how to fly an airplane. I went to flight school when I was 17 and have logged hours flying a Cessna 172. It was the best high I have ever experienced (legally).

2.I HATE feet. I don't like people touching mine nor will I touch anyone else's. SO gross.

3.I am not afraid of spiders.

4.I l am VERY scared of snakes. I think I could pass out/vomit just by seeing one.

5.I love to travel.

6.I turned into a gypsy and traveled the US by myself with no money in my pocket. I was 20 and learned A LOT.

7.My dream job has always been to be a pilot.

8. My favorite root beer is Barq's.... I can't settle for anything else!

9. I broke my neck snowboarding when I was 13 and could never have the nerve to go down another mountain again (on a snowboard).

10.I feel pretty special to have gotten married in Jamaica and we paid for it all on our own.

11. I have some of the most amazing friends in the world. Even after all we have been through we can still sit back and laugh at everything.

12. It is my dream to become a mother. Although medically this is showing to be difficult, I will never let it down.

13.My mother is my best friend. She knows EVERYTHING, whether she wants to or not!

14.My favorite color is pink.

15.My favorite flower is the Gerber Daisy.

16. I am not much of a dog person.

17.I love cats.

18.I love seafood, especially all the weird stuff people usually wouldn't eat. I started eating oysters on the half shell when I was 5 with my Papa....mmmmm!

19.My (Parker) Grandparents are my heros. My Papa was a war hero in WW2 and my grandmother has incredible strength, wisdom and class. She never fails to amaze me.

20.All my close friends call me "Parker". Although this is legally not my name anymore, they still call me it and tell me to expect it won't change.

21.I love the beach. I love to swim, tan, anything. Bring me to the ocean with a book and I am set!

22.I have only one sibling, and although we are not close at all, if anyone messes with her, they deal with me:) I may be younger, but I'm meaner and bigger.

23.I don't think I can live without my cell phone (pathetic, I know!)

24. I feel very special to have gone to a private, alternative high school. I learned so much and grew a bond there with people I know consider family. (And no, I am not just saying this because they are on Facebook, haha!)

25.My sister and I have natural blonde hair and blue eyes and both parents have brown hair and brown eyes. (yeah I wonder too!)

DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NGPR: My 25 Things

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"