Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Windshield

By Monday! A company was suppose to come out to put a new rear windshield in car yesterday before 3pm. They called me at 4 and said Fed Ex didn't deliver the window and wouldn't have it till Tuesday. They however wouldn't lower thier price so I told them F-off. Just got off the phone with another company and they knocked $100. off the price! They should be out to fix the car Monday depending on weather. Please come on Monday its suppose to snow Tuesday!

Woo Hoo to saving $$!

Re: Windshield

• Options
    Yay! that's great news!

imageimage

• Options
    That's great, love saving money
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like $$ :)
  • Options
    i hope you get it in sooner!
  • Options

imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:

Yeah...Friday would have been nice. Every place I called didn't have it in stock so I'm okay w/ Monday:)

• Options
    imagenova & paul:

Yeah...Friday would have been nice. Every place I called didn't have it in stock so I'm okay w/ Monday:)

we went back home for a weekend in the fall and had our front windshield busted out. they place told us it would take 30 mins to change it and we were there for over 4 hours!

• Options
    off topic- I like your new siggy picture. Dh and I never take pics together:(
  • Options
    I can't believe the other company wouldn't lower their price if they didn't even call you until after they were supposed to be there... idiots!  But hey I guess they saved you $100 in the long run so yay!
  • Options

imagenova & paul:

thank you! its an old engagement photo. we had a fun shoot! i want to start doing a yearly professional shoot.

• Options

imagemrsnaldjian:
    I can't believe the other company wouldn't lower their price if they didn't even call you until after they were supposed to be there... idiots!  But hey I guess they saved you $100 in the long run so yay!

Yeah...after I told them the only reason I was going w/ them is because they garranted to have it done on Friday. Sh!t happens I understand but they should have lowered thier price. So now they will have a window that they won't need.

• Options

imagenova & paul:

thank you! its an old engagement photo. we had a fun shoot! i want to start doing a yearly professional shoot.

We were going to have family pics done but never got around to it. After seeing everyones beautiful outdoorsy pics I think we'll wait till this summer and have them done then!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"