Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

proof is in the progesterone.. phantom symptoms are ridiculous...

Let me be your guinea pig..

This cycle, we are TTA because we are off to a cruise and mardi gras in two weeks and I want to drink some hurricanes and get silly. The last couple of cycles, we were kind of throwing caution to the wind, of course hoping I was PG but not exactly meeting in parking lots at lunch to have sex if I was ovulating, either. Anyway, both cycles, I had a lot of pretty clear "symptoms" of some differences in my body after O. Some nausea, boobs hurt, moodiness, yadayada.  I hoped they were PG signs, but alas, they weren't.

Anyway, this month, we had absolutely no sex in the fertile window, and there is zero chance I am PG (unless DH has mutant sperm). And guess what? I HAVE THE SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS! The lesson: You are going to have different hormones flying around in your bod post-o regardless of whether you are KU or not.The fact that you or me ate a chicken sandwhich and felt like hurling at 4 DPO doesn't mean anything.

I am never going to pay attention to a phantom symptom again. I feel liberated!

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
Zach Rance 4 President

Re: proof is in the progesterone.. phantom symptoms are ridiculous...

• Options
    Aw good for you! It's kinda like losing your training bra. You're all grown up now!
  • Options

That's awesome. ?I just keep reminding myself of that. ?Anything I do or don't feel does not mean a thing until af is late. ?

Cruise and mardi gras, sounds like heaven!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAbc15379:
    Aw good for you! It's kinda like losing your training bra. You're all grown up now!

Yes, without the horror that the other flat chested pre-pubescent girls in the locker room will make fun of me!

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• Options
    I've been there too, but then the phantom sympotms start changing or you don't have them at all one cycle....they can still play with our minds whether they're there or not!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"