Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Scrapbloggers I need help.

Ok, so I made DS's b-day invite on scrapblog.  Started with a blank page and created it.  Then I saved it as JPEG on my computer.  In another post people said that they then uploaded it to shutterfly/snapfish and ordered them in there.  How in the world do I do that?  Do I go in and make a card and then upload the that into the card?  Sorry for all the questions I just have no idea how to do this.

Thanks much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Scrapbloggers I need help.

• Options
    So you created the invite inself on scrapblog?  You can just upload that and order it like you would order any other picture.  Do you have an account on shutterfly/snapfish? 
  • Options
    Thank you.  Have you printed anything off of their that you created?  Someone suggested to print at Costco, but I don't have a membership there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love shutterfly....I get all my pictures from there.  And I've printed stuff I made at scrapblog and it prints out just fine.  I prefer the matte finish to the glossy.  It's ships really fast too.
  • Options
    Ditto to the matte finish.  I use Wolf Camera.  If you have one near you, just get their address, go to ritzpix.com, upload your picture, and pick it up in an hour.  I prefer the 5x7 to the 4x6, but anything smaller or larger than that will be distorted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"