Pennsylvania Babies

Do you ever feel like..

Your MIL does not take pictures of you with your DC? ? I feel like everytime she gets that camera out, its when Eli is with my SIL or my FIL or even my DH, but if i am holding him, she never takes pictures of he and i. ?It drives me up a wall! ?I'm like, hello! ?i'm the mom! ?i pushed this kid out! ?Grr

Re: Do you ever feel like..

• MIL's are weird. She probably isn't doing it on purpose or at least maybe she isn't aware she doing it. I have learned when it comes to parents...you just have to take a deep breath and let it go. Really, what is the point of saying anything thing and making everyone feel all weird. There is no point. Relax. Unless you know that she has some kind of vengance out for you...I wouldn't make it a big deal or if you wanna make a statement. I would take a bunch of pics of DS with you at different places and then give her a copy of every single one.
  • My MIL doesn't take photos - she depends on me to supply them. And the funny thing is that I never send photos of Adam and me - it's always DH and Adam of ILs with him. So I guess I'm just as guilty!

In fact, I made them a free photo book for Christmas and I'm in it twice. DH and they are in it tons more!

• Loading the player...
  • I think ILs are just nuts in general:) I have the opposite problem - I don't want them to take my picture and they're awful about just shooting random pictures that are AWFUL and then actually posting them online or printing them and framing them around their house!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"