Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I hate bra shopping!

Ugh, it's worse than finding a good pair of jeans.  I've tried on so many (VS amoung others).  My size has changed so much since having a baby, I need something supportive without looking like I have a butt on my chest. Some of the supportive ones also make my boobs spill out when I bend forward. I'm also finding that a lot of bras have this built in "point" in the front.  I don't want the pointy boob look and I don't know who would!  Thanks for letting me vent, I'm just frustrated.  Has anyone found a great bra?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I hate bra shopping!

• I completely feel your pain - though I still argue that jean shopping is worse!

Are you anywhere near a Nordstroms? If so, someone in the bra dept. there should be able to help you find some that work.

• I don't know if you have a Lady Grace near you but they specialize in bras and bra fittings. That is the only place I can shop for bras. They are very expensive but worth it if you are a busty girl and need lots of support. Thier bras are very well made and they last a long time as long as you take care of them. The women who work there are all trained in bra fitting so they will measure you and then pick out bras for you that they think will work best. They really go above and beyond for you and that is what I like and need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"