Houston Babies
Options

It's going to be a long weekend

DH is OOT for a wedding and I am alone with DD.  She has been going to bed very well for quite some time now but tonight she just will not go to sleep.  I hope this is not an indication of how the next 48 hours will be.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: It's going to be a long weekend

• Options

i am willing to bet she totally feels your nerves. they are so tuned in like that. buggers. whenever DH travels i have to really make a huge effort to stay zen about the whole thing b/c even at 2, T picks up on my anxiety and it throws us for a huge loop...

on nights when it's been really bad, i just took him to the couch and held him while i zoned out in front of the tv. eventually, he fell asleep...

but even if that isn't the case and she's just being a stinker, it's 48 hours. you'll make it! i have faith in you :)

• Options
    Looks like she will be sleeping in the swing tonight
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww - I hope she slept for you! ?Sometimes it's just all about survival.
  • Options
    I am all too familiar with the OOT situation.  I think sometimes it's tougher mentally than physically.  You can do it though and he will be back before you know it.  I do agree with V.  Whenever I am stressed out, the little guy always absorbs it. 
  • Options
    She slept pretty well in the swing and once she went down she only woke up at her normal times so it was all good.  I love whomever invented the baby swing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"