Alabama Babies
Options

the last days of the "two's"

Gosh, I can't believe my baby will be THREE in less than a month. ?I just stare at her in amazement of the wonderful little girl she has become. ?

Everyone hug those babies tight- they'll be grown before you know it!

Here's my new sig pic- I took it today for her birthday invitation. ?She's having a tea party hence the tea pot dress! ?:)?

Re: the last days of the "two's"

• Options
    I love the new picture. Hannah is just adorable!!! I can't believe Abby will be 3 this year as well! Time flies by sooo fast!
  • Options
    Hannah is such a beautiful little girl, and I absolutely LOVE her new picture.  And, a tea party is a great idea for a birthday party.  I bet that is going to be so much fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love the new picture!  She is a definite doll.  And a tea party sounds so exciting :)
  • Options
    I love that picture of her!  Time really does go by way too fast.  Is she getting excited about her birthday?
  • Options

thank you ?:)

and yes- she is SO excited about her birthday. ?all she talks about is her party and her cinderella yellow cake she's going to have. ?lol ?Now I've got to actually make the invitations!! ? it's going to be on 2/21 so mark your calendar. ?:)?

• Options
    Ava will be so excited! 
  • Options
    oh my goodness- look at your new sig picture!!! ?I love how Ava is looking at Mia so adoringly! ?I bet she's going to loooove it when Mia's old enough to really run around with her! ?:)
  • Options
    She is just too precious, Stephanie! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"