South Florida Babies

crazy confession

and probably a result of some weird hormonal psychotic breakdown i'm going through... but...

i've been kinda thinking about when dh and i can start ttc again.  wtf???  i'm exhausted, i want to spend time wtih abby alone, and every few days the thought "how soon is too soon?" pops into my head.  i hope this is just a passing phase.  we have neither the time, nor the money, nor the space to even consider having #2 just yet.  oy.

Re: crazy confession

• Yes- I agree- CRAZY! LOL! ;-)
  • NUTS! lol- like paper nuts ;o)
  • Loading the player...
  • You could be like Britney and have you kids be like 12 or 13 months apart!!!!!!

Personally, I think your body needs a year to get back to normal before you get pg again.  But hey! Whatever floats your boat :) 

image image

• i'd like to reiterate:  i totally DON'T want to get pg again, that's why i think i'm going insane!  lol  I want to wait like 2 years or so.  I think I miss being pregnant, which is, again, insane,  because i was always in pain!  (maybe it's b/c i didn't have to go through the last month... hm... lol, sorry mari!)
  • I have several friends, from another board that are pregnant, and already have a child under 15mos. and my hat goes off to them, but there is NO WAY, that I will have another child now. Like you, I want to give Ayden, all my attention, plus I want to make sure, that after all these unexpected surgeries, my body is completely healed. Maybe when we leave Japan, we will have a bun in the oven, or start at our next duty station.

GL

• Being a mom of two already, I'll confirm....CRAZY!!! LOL, just kidding! Mine are 20 months apart (got pregnant with Hannah when Kaitlyn was 13 months old) and I can tell you while it's awesome, it's totally stressful at the same time. I can't imagine having them any closer together!

That said, I'm crazy too because I'm starting to contemplate #3 and #2 will be a year tomorrow! :0)

Erin

• to be completely honest, again, i think we might ttc again next summer.  abby will be 19-20 months old, so if we do get pg around that time, she'll be 2 1/2 years old.  I think that's a great age difference!

• imagebritishbride05:

to be completely honest, again, i think we might ttc again next summer.  abby will be 19-20 months old, so if we do get pg around that time, she'll be 2 1/2 years old.  I think that's a great age difference!

2-3 years is the age difference I want between my babies too. We may be ttc around the same time. Hopefully by then I will have forgotten all about the sleepless nights! LOL!

• u r not crazy....right after having mady i wanted more lol

i still do - i know its not feasible at the moment, i know we have no space

i miss being pregnant, i miss feeling her inside of me, i loved pregnancy (even though w/ all my complications)

im probably as crazy as u

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe a chemical imbalance :)
  • imageMrs. Aleman:
    Maybe a chemical imbalance :)

lol maybe :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"