Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Who else is celebrating DC's first b-day this weekend?

I know there are a few Feb. 1st moms here.  We're celebrating Connor's birthday on his actual birthday on Superbowl Sunday.  His birthday is waaaaay more important than some football game!  We're excited.  We have way more guests coming than I would have liked, but we have big extended family.  Connor loves being around people and doesn't get overwhelmed by anything, so it should ok.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  Congrats to all of you for making through the first year!  Have a great party!

Re: Who else is celebrating DC's first b-day this weekend?

• We are!  Madeline's birthday is tomorrow and we also are having more people than I would have liked, but also have a large extended family that live close by.  I hope that I have everything taken care of.  It will be fun!  I am going to make banana pancakes for breakfast for her because they are her favorite and I cannot wait to show everyone the slide show DH put together of her first year.  He is not a big crier, but even he began to tear up when we watched it.  I also cannot wait to see the look of excitement on her face when she tears into that cupcake and we don't stop her!

Happy Birthday Connor! 

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Happy birthday Connor!

Caleb turns 1 on Sunday also.  We are having his party on Saturday though.  Sundays are always hard days with church and naps - there's not much party time!  We are having the party at my parents' house... about 35 adults and 6 kids under 4yo.  Can't wait!

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • I was supposed to but my older daughter had a fever that ranged from 105-103 all night long. I am waiting for the docs off. to open.

I ordered food yesturday from a restaurant, I left them a mess. already if we can postpone it until next week. I hope so cause I have no idea what I am going to do w/ all that food and it would be such a waste of cash...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"