Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nursery

When did you start?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery

• @ 20 weeks....I'm still working on it but I'm almost done ... Its super cute!!

• i browsed thru alot of websites to get some ideas of what i wanted to do.. then I purchased things as I came across them (SALES!, unique finds, ect.)

I'm 30 weeks now and pretty much done, except for the small stuff, like a mobile and some additional wall decor. 

Good luck, decorating the nursery is one of the funnest parts!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We haven't actually started yet.  I have been googling for ideas and doing searches on Flickr.  I pretty much know what I want to do, just have to do it.  Hopefully we'll start soon :)
  • We started actually painting around 20 wks, but I had been researching and designing for many weeks prior. We are now just waiting for the furniture to come in and then I can finish the smaller details. Hopefully it gets here within the next week bc I am getting close!!
  • imageeco_mom:
    We started actually painting around 20 wks, but I had been researching and designing for many weeks prior.

ditto.  We should have everything done this weekend.

• We find out the sex Feb. 12th so...Feb. 13th. I have everything pretty much picked out for a boy or girl.  So anxious to get started!!
  • We found out at 16 weeks what we were having so then we picked out furniture and we're a long way from being finished but we work on it a little each weekend. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"