North Carolina Babies

Nana's bottom -- confused

I'm confused on Nana's Bottoms website -- how do I pick the color once I choose the size for the AIO snap (or any other for that matter)? ?TIA
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nana's bottom -- confused

• leave a note in the comments section about what color PUL & what inner you want or you can email her once you've paid...either way works

what are you getting???

• Can you choose more than one type of diaper at a time? ?It doesn't seem to add more to my "cart".

One set (they come in 3s right?) of AIO with snaps (PUL) -- medium blue, rose, light yellow

and maybe one set of fitted (not sure of material) with snaps -- have you tried those??

• Loading the player...
  • I suppose I should probably wait till tomorrow to order though so I can measure Natalie's rise.
  • I have not tried their fitteds...but now I'm turning into a GM snob!?Embarrassed

I do love their AIOs and I would be willing to bet that Natalie will fit into a medium.?

• That's what I'm thinking too.

I think I may just go for it so I don't miss out on the deal.?

• imageraceyrae:

Can you choose more than one type of diaper at a time?  It doesn't seem to add more to my "cart".

Be careful, when you click "buy", it doesn't add it to your cart, it actually buys it!  I bought stuff from her without even realizing it thinking I was just placing things in my cart.  It's very weird!

I have one of her fitteds, it's just okay.  It looks like an AIO but with a cotton outer instead of PUL.  If I make it tomorrow and remember, I could bring it to show you.  I think her AIOs are good (although they didn't fit Liam) but I'm not sure if the fitteds are anything special.

GL! :)

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecrescentmoon99:
    imageraceyrae:

Can you choose more than one type of diaper at a time? ?It doesn't seem to add more to my "cart".

Be careful, when you click "buy", it doesn't add it to your cart, it actually buys it!? I bought stuff from her without even realizing it thinking I was just placing things in my cart.? It's very weird!

I have one of her fitteds, it's just okay.? It looks like an AIO but with a cotton outer instead of PUL.? If I make it tomorrow and remember, I could bring it to show you.? I think her AIOs are good (although they didn't fit Liam) but I'm not sure if the fitteds are anything special.

GL! :)

?

Hmm... this has me worried now -- I hit buy a few times when I was trying to group different items. ?But Paypal only showed me ordering the one set of AIO that I finally went with. ?Could she end up charging me and sending me more items than what I oked with Paypal??

• imageraceyrae:

Hmm... this has me worried now -- I hit buy a few times when I was trying to group different items.  But Paypal only showed me ordering the one set of AIO that I finally went with.  Could she end up charging me and sending me more items than what I oked with Paypal? 

Yeah, check the email address you registered with at Hyena Cart, it'll have all the order confirmations there with links to pay. I didn't notice until the second or third time I clicked "buy" that it said I was actually buying and that failure to pay could result in being banned from Hyena Cart, or whatever.  I would think you could email the woman from NB and tell her what happened and she would take care of it for you though, if you bought extras!  I was lucky and only clicked on things I actually wanted to buy before I realized what I was doing.  I'm sure it has happened to others too! :)

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"