Pregnant after 35
Options

New to 35+

Hi! Here and I'm 38, PG with our 2nd child and Type I Diabetic with a history of m/c and bleeding during first Tri of both PGs.  Enough High Risk for ya?  lol  I can't believe how many appointments they have me scheduled for!  Between my OB, my Endocrinologist, the high risk OB, blood work and reg u/s as well as "Level II" u/s I think I'm going to use up all my vacation time.  What the heck is a Level II ultrasound anyway??

Re: New to 35+

• Options

Welcome!  The Level II u/s should be the "big" one at 20 weeks that lets you find out the gender of the baby (if you want to know).  They also check for indications of down's or other disorders, I believe.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say Congrats!! Welcome and I hope you get all the answers you need to have a healthy pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations. I hope that, despite your medical issues, you have a healthy pregnancy.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!!! I'm 38 and we're expecting our first. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy and congrats on your daughter!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations....I just turned 39 and we are expecting our first....I'm slightly high risk, 2 m/c's and of course...AMA....just wanted to say a healthy, happy and uneventful 9 months to you!!
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm sure the other girls have already said, but a Level II u/s is just the u/s for 2nd tri. It's important because it thoroughly examines your baby's anatomy.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!  we're glad you could join us...
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"