Stay at Home Moms

Wish me luck ...x2!

I have to take my glucose tolerance test today and they don't give us the bottle to drink at home I have to do it there and sit for an hour...ALSO my 2 year old poor DS had diarrhea all day yesterday (we are good so far today) and he is coming with my to the appointment---no one could come watch him for a couple hours---I am hoping we have crisis free appointment---I have my bag FULL of tricks I hope that lasts for the full hour+!! 

I am sure some of you are rolling your eyes...you do this all the time...this is my first time taking my toddler to a hour+ appointment at the OB's office...I am just a little nervous!!  Maybe you "mommy pros" can give me tricks or just let me know that everything is going to be ok!?!?!  Am I being over-dramatic?!?! LOL Smile 

Thanks in advance!!  I hope all you SAHMommies are having a great Friday!! 

Re: Wish me luck ...x2!

• First, good luck at your appointment I hope you pass.

Second, bringing lots of toys and activities is a great idea also bring some snacks and juice for him. 

You wil be fine.

Kerri

• I've taken DD to many blood draws and a 2 hour glucose test.

She has a little backpack that I fill with toys, books, crayons. My OB's office has a little play area for kids, so she will hang out there too.

When I get my blood drawn she sits in the corner and just watches. It's usually so fast she can't get into anything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It'll be fine. I've taken one kid to my 1-hour test and it's been fine - bring snacks, drinks and stuff to do. I've also taken both girls to all of my OB appointments. I don't have a daytime babysitter.

GL!?

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • I'm ubber late on this but I hope you passed your Glucose Test!!!

I don't think you're being overly dramatic at all, I would be terrified to take Emily with me just about anywhere, but especially the Drs.!  I still schedule all my appts. when my mom is in town.  haha

Have a great weekend!!!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"