Secondary IF

~*~*~*~*~*~SIF Weekly Check in ~*~*~*~*~*~*

Good morning Lovely SIF Ladies!

So I think it's safe to say that we had a bit of a rough week all round.  Here's looking forward to next week and all the wonderful news and BFP's we can handle!!

As always, everyone is welcome to post even if you aren't on the list. Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed.

Tonya_G

Jenelle05

Franscisca

lovesnack

SweetieP

firsttogo 

Mrsnemitz

Shaunie

hopeful9

adelepenguin -

Lisa625

tracigator

axr8111

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AathiPO4

sunshine173

jacksonville2

LoveBird2

mariebelle

njwife1103

CHI-06

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Shawmich

Mr&MrsS

Kim777 - TWINS!!

LizRN626 - Sending you loads of prayers for you u/s next week Hon!!

QOTD #1-  Since I think all of us have kiddos on real food -

* What foods does your DC love?

* What can't you get them to touch even if their little lives depended on it?

* Do you give your child candy/chocolate?

QOTD #2 - Is there a habit you picked up or a thing you did while you were PG that you carried on after DC was born?  What is it?

Sending oodles of whatever kind of dust you need this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Re: ~*~*~*~*~*~SIF Weekly Check in ~*~*~*~*~*~*

• My update - I finished my round of Provera and I am waiting for AF.  Miserable heifer will probably make me wait a good long while.  I have my injection class schedule for this week.  It would almost be exciting if it wasn't so scary.

* What foods does your DC love? Vegetables!!  Yup, I have a wierd one.  Mainly peas and edamame but I can get him to eat just about anything.  Blueberries are the only fruit he will eat though.  He loves sweet potato fries and any kind of cracker.

* What can't you get them to touch even if their little lives depended on it? Bread, bananas, and anything goopy off a spoon so no yoghurt or oatmeal or anything that remotely resembles baby food. Won't touch cake,

* Do you give your child candy/chocolate? I have this great fear of forbidding anything in my house.  I remember what it was like in my house growing up.  If I couldn't have it, I wanted it all the more.  He loves M&M's and bites of our candy bars. We practice the ' everything in moderation' philosophy.  We are pretty active people so we keep him going right along with us.

QOTD #2 - Is there a habit you picked up or a thing you did while you were PG that you carried on after DC was born?  What is it? Probably the no underwear thing.  I was SO uncomfortable in clothes ( even maternity ) when I was PG.  Work was a killer and as soon as I got home I would end up in DH's sweats sans knickers and bra.  After DS I just couldn't get back into it.  Literally. Wink

• Update: I am on CD 6 and waiting for my appt on Monday so we can find out what the new plan is. ?It's going to be a long weekend!??QOTD #1-? Since I think all of us have?kiddos on real food -* What foods does your DC love? Cheese, quesadillas, yogurt, pasta, cucumbers, grapes.?* What can't you get them to touch even if their little lives depended on it? potatoes...she gags at the taste of them in ANY form. No french fries for her!?* Do you give your child candy/chocolate? I think she was 18 months before she had her first taste of sugar...she refused to touch her cupcake at her first birthday. Now she gets ice cream every once in a while and we used m&m's as potty treats. Dh and I generally don't keep candy and chocolate in our house (we gain weight just by looking at it!) so she doesn't have much.QOTD #2?- Is there a habit you picked up or a thing you did while you were PG that you carried on after DC was born?? What is it? ?I still sleep with a body pillow! It drives Dh crazy :)?
  • Loading the player...
  • Update: I am 8 days past IUI.  Per doctors orders, trying to wait to test until the 9th.

* What foods does your DC love? all fruit, veggies, waffles, pretzels, cheese, yougart

* What can't you get them to touch even if their little lives depended on it?  Any meat that isn't breaded.  He puts it in his mouth and gags, says "No" and hands it back to me.

* Do you give your child candy/chocolate?  Yes, although we have cut down after we realzied how much - parenting FAIL.

QOTD #2 - Is there a habit you picked up or a thing you did while you were PG that you carried on after DC was born?  What is it? 

I still get nauseous when I get hungry.  Believe me, this is not a habit I want to keep.  I was sick my whole pregancy, but even now, 2+ years out, I get that nauseous feeling when my stomach is empty.  NOT good for dieting.

• Update: I think O'd... I've had 3 days of  significant rising temps and we made love the day before so if I did really O things look good!  Of course just yesterday and today I suddenly got a positive OPK so now I am wondering how you can have an LH surge after ovulation?????

* What foods does your DC love?  Rice

* What can't you get them to touch even if their little lives depended on it?  Anything spicy which breaks my heart b/c both DH and I are Mexican food addicts and I cook a lot of spice!

* Do you give your child candy/chocolate?  Yeah, I think there is nothing wrong with the occasional treat.

QOTD #2 - Is there a habit you picked up or a thing you did while you were PG that you carried on after DC was born?  What is it?  I would say snacking... I'm a 24/7 snacker now!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I think I O'd this cycle! Woohoo! Not like it will result in me getting KU, but at least it means I won't have to take provera!

QOTD#1: DS loves just about everything! He likes Chipotle, of all things- people are always amazed to see him splitting a burrito bol with me! He is also a closet vegetarian, I think, because I have the hardest time getting him to eat his meat, but his veggies he just wolfs down! He gets candy and chocolate occasionally- grandma and grandpa are bad about it, but at home, we just dont' really keep it around. So, holidays, and for special treats, yes, we let him have it, but it's not an everyday part of our diet.

QOTD #2: Well, when I got pregnant with DS, I really started eating better- more whole grains, more veggies, etc. And, while I didn't 100% stick to my good diet, I stayed pretty close to it, mostly because that's how I want him to eat too.

• I had b2b IUIs this week and now I'm in my 2ww.  Beta is on 2/11 and I will be peeing on many sticks beforehand. :-)

DS loves just about everything I've given him so far.  He loves, I mean loves, broccoli and baked potatoes with cheese and broccoli but he'll eat anything.

The only thing he hasn't liked has been oranges.

I've given him some frozen yogurt, which he loved, but I'm trying to wait until his first birthday to give him any sweets.

Hmm...not sure about QOTD #2.

• I'm on CD 18 and still waiting for some follies to grow.  I have another check on Monday.  My RE upped my Clomid, so hopefully that will work.

Cole is a really good eater.  His favorites are bananas, yogurt, crackers, bread and cheese.  He also really likes apples, raisins, and blueberries.

He's not a huge meat eater.  He will usually eat chicken, but other than that he'd rather have something else.

I can't think of any habits that I carried over from pg #1.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"