Georgia Babies
Options

baby shower location?

My mom and I are debating on where to host a baby shower in early May. We are both on tight budgets right now, and she keeps suggesting places that will be $25 a head or more, plus rental fees. I can't afford that. I've offered my house, but the mother-to-be is allergic to dogs and my mom thinks that won't work.

Does anyone have any good suggestions that would fall under $25 a person? We are looking in the brookhaven/buckhead/perimeter areas.

Re: baby shower location?

• Options
    While it is not in your area, I wanted to sugget the location where my friends threw my shower last weekend.  It was at the Vineyard Cafe on the Marietta Square.  It was great food, great view of the square, and reseasonably priced according to my friends.  My friends also said the own was very nice and very easy to work with. 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Fickle Pickle in Historic Roswell fits the bill.  They have a special events barn behind the restaurant.  It fits your price range but they do have a minimum of 20 people.  It's outside the perimeter though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Seconding the Fickle Pickle (www.ficklepicklecafe.com)!

It's only another 15 minutes from Brookhaven.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"