Northern California Babies
Options

----AudreyEB----

Thanks for the congrats Audrey!  How are you doing/feeling? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ----AudreyEB----

• Options

Pretty good, thanks. I'm ready for the 1st tri to be over! It seems like the days the nausea isn't too bad, I'm super tired. I guess I get to trade or something!  My mom already came and we did some shopping...already not fitting into the clothes. It's so crazy, baby's only a few centimeters and I've gained over 5 lbs?

Anyway, how about you these days? I hear that 3rd tri can get pretty darn uncomfortable! 

• Options
    imageAudreyEB:

Pretty good, thanks. I'm ready for the 1st tri to be over! It seems like the days the nausea isn't too bad, I'm super tired. I guess I get to trade or something!  My mom already came and we did some shopping...already not fitting into the clothes. It's so crazy, baby's only a few centimeters and I've gained over 5 lbs?

Anyway, how about you these days? I hear that 3rd tri can get pretty darn uncomfortable! 

Fun, fun!!  I know what you mean about baby being so small... yet belly seeming so big!?!  What gives!!  LOL.

I'm doing pretty good.  Starting to become a little uncomfortable with some things... like pants!  ;)  Basically... I wanna walk around in yoga pants ALL the TIME now!!   I'm wearing jeans at the office today... and they are like digging into me and the baby (he doesn't like it and keeps moving/squirming around to be let free!).  Anyway... besides the restricting clothes... lol... I feel great!!  Things are starting to come together at the house... I have a shower next week (so fun!)... and... well... I'm ready to meet our little guy!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"