Alabama Babies
Options

Another Yeast Infection Question

My doc said to get the Monistat 7 as well.. I'm assuming I can use the suppositories (sp?) as well as the itch relief correct? I know he said something about the itch relief, but then I started questioning the suppositories..

Help! :) 

Re: Another Yeast Infection Question

• Options

Wow I was told that I could NOT use over the counter stuff for yeast when I was pg and I had to pay 25 bucks for a prescription stuff! I wish I would have known that!

Sorry I'm no help! Yeast infections can be so aggrivating!

• Options

When I was in the hospital the day before DS was born, they actually gave me diflucan (the oral pill)...I couldn't believe and said "am I supposed to take this" and the nurse looked at me and laughed and said " do you think I would give you something you couldn't take "  LOL...I was on the labor and delivery high risk floor and had a really cool, young nurse!  I think it's probably okay...they just say that stuff to stop people from using it every week.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They told me to do the suppositories....she just said not to insert the applicator all the way...
  • Options

imageRachelJohnson:
    They told me to do the suppositories....she just said not to insert the applicator all the way...

I had one in my first tri and the dr told me this same thing.  They also said don't use the 1 day treatment - use the 3 or 7!

• Options
    Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"