North Carolina Babies

Triangle GM girls

She just restocked, so there are tons of prints, old and new if anyone is interested. The reason I'm posting is I'd love to split a shipment if anyone is planning on buying some. She has a 6-12 month t-shirt that matches one of my favorite dipes, and I want it SO bad, but I just can't pay that much for shipping for one t-shirt.

So if anyone buys a GM in the near future, lemme know! Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Triangle GM girls

• Wow, there are some seriously cute boy prints up there now!  I confess, I gave in bought 3 of them a few weeks ago LOL.  I love them so far, but I really don't need any more.  I really, really don't, even though I love Buzzed and Fire Dog!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They are my absolute faves! I bought 6 in the big sale a few weeks ago, hence my diaper buying ban Embarrassed. But a shirt that matches the diaper doesn't count, right??

I'm happy to say that I've never paid more than $28 for one though, so I don't feel too bad. I didn't think I'd buy into the GM hype, and now I have 12 of them!

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't think I'd fall for the GM hype either, but for $23 each they are great.  I'm still wearing them up to the 6 washes so that I can try them overnight.  DH fell in love with them when he touched the one alchris passed around, and then I confessed to him that I had already bought 3 haha! :)
  • Wink?And a GM is??
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Just let me now if you want me to get it for you if no one else closer to you can -- I'll probably have to place an order tomorrow because otherwise I may explode.  I imagine there's only one, so if you want to tell me what it is, I'll put it in my cart if it's still available if/when I place an order.  Do you want Bedtime Stories if I can?  It'll depend on whether anything else is stocked tomorrow, but I wouldn't tell your DH! Stick out tongue

I wanted a Woof! shirt earlier but they all disappeared this afternoon.  Somebody must have bought them all at once. Crying  I should have asked for a refund for a diaper they sent me mistakenly from the New Year's Eve sale because then I'd be all set with the replacement and these two, LOL.  (Jessica's customer service was exceedingly sweet today though.)  But alas, this is a smaller scale of what I went though last winter, spring, and summer to get my current stash -- so enjoyably yet frustratingly stressful!  Then it was what was available, and now there are SO MANY...but I already have too many.

Please tell me I didn't sell you guys on goodmamas.  I'd feel bad for your bank accounts.  I'll C&P part of an e-mail from Jessica today which will make you feel so good about them though:

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Oh, I think this'll be my 1000th post!  Woo hoo!!!

From Jessica, of goodmama customer service, in an e-mail today:

I actually was friends with Suzanne long before I worked for her -- it was her commitment to provide all things safe that made me want to work for her.  At a time when everyone buys their "organic" bamboo velour from China (and fleece and hemp too), she was working with a mill here in the U.S. and finding ways to have it made here where we can assure with visits that there are no exposures to chemicals, etc.  We just can't say that for 100% when we buy things from other countries . . . not to mention the jobs created!  Before I worked for Suzanne, I worked for another company, one that made children's apparel.  When I visited the factory, I was sick.  Women had no air conditioning and were paid by the piece -- so they were encouraged to rush through and do things in a horrible work environment.  When I visited Suzanne's shop, I was shocked.  They had air conditioning, were grouped around in groups to talk, and were paid HOURLY, and a really good wage at that.  If there is anything I do support, it's paying Americans a fair wage for doing good work.  I'm proud to be associated with her.

imageimageimage

• Never mind -- the one I wanted is now gone, Rebel Prep School -- that's what I get for Nesting for the last 45 minutes!  I hardly needed it but I really wanted it.... Surprise  And there were 10 of them left not long ago, having been there all afternoon. Crying

If anyone wants Kimono (x2) or Goodmama Flowers, or possibly Neo, Call of the Wild, or Hiding Giraffes, I still have those to sell or TRADE for other ones!

imageimageimage

• There's only one Bedtime Story left, jenhum!  OK, I'm done chatting with myself now.  You all go to bed too early for me. Stick out tongue

imageimageimage

• Are they still on sale?  I may take you up on that Jenhum if there's a good price going on.
  • imageECUGirl2004:
    Are they still on sale?? I may take you up on that Jenhum if there's?a good price going on.

Yes...Buy 2 Get 1 free

And there are some cute boy prints!?

• Jenhum- I've got 3 in my cart.  What shirt do you want?  Let me know and I can place the order. 

OMG, I'm so bad.  At least this should get me set for diapers for awhile.  Right? Embarrassed

• ECU, before you buy, if by chance you want Call of the Wild, let me know!  I got it on Wednesday but I wish I had waited and bought Rebel Prep School and/or Rugged yesterday instead, hint, hint! Stick out tongue

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3529/3233364598_4fa3b525a4.jpg?v=1233119009

imageimageimage

• Alchris- that is cute too, but I really love the ones I picked.  I wish I could justify buying 3 more and then we could trade.  Surprise I think DH will get suspicious if 6 GMs show up at our house though.  3 are a little more discreet. 
  • Goodie -- I'm glad you love yours!  There just weren't as many of Call of the Wild so I bought that on Wednesday, and I really wish I had waited and bought the ones that I wanted myself yesterday! Embarrassed  And been there done that on sneaking them into the house -- but I always end up confessing as soon as they arrive, LOL! Big Smile

imageimageimage

• ECU I e-mailed you! Yay!!!

Alchris- I saw Bedtime Stories yesterday and it nearly broke my resolve not to buy anymore diapers- but I stayed strong! I also saw Rebel Prep School- super cute!!! I'm hoping that both of those will be restocked when I have more money in the future Wink.

Did anyone answer Becki? If not, Becki a GM is a ridiculously fancy contraption for your child to poop in...lol. And we just love them!

• I was watching that Bedtime Stories for you and that single diaper stayed up for a couple more hours, but it was gone this morning.  I'll be back on looking for more Rebel Prep School this afternoon -- no action yet today.  I could have bought it all afternoon and evening and up until at least 10:00pm but I didn't because there were *still* 10 remaining, and it seemed no one was buying that late, and poof, all remaining 10 of them disappeared at once while I was over here Nesting.  If they come up today, I'll try to get 2!  That's what I should have done while they were available those many hours.  And the sad thing is that I wanted it a month or so ago but then decided that I didn't care, and since I missed the opportunity yesterday now I really really want it.  I was thinking of it while trying to fall asleep last night.  I have issues!  Maybe in a few weeks we can do a NC Nesties GM trade thread, LOL. Now that I have a boyish one on the way I can help some boy Mommies out, I hope.

I wasn't on much here this week until last night.  And now I can't pull myself away!

imageimageimage

• Alchris, where do you see how many of each print are left?

The one I loved last night is sold out, so that's good - eliminates the impractical part of me from wanting to splurge! :)

• imagecrescentmoon99:

Alchris, where do you see how many of each print are left?

I was wondering about that too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"