Austin Babies
Options

austin nesties rock

seriously.  my freezer is packed with all the wonderful food you guys prepared and purchased for MC.  I can't wait to load her up with all the yummy goodness.  i just wanted to say how much i love this board and how when one of our own needs something, we show up.  i love that.

Re: austin nesties rock

• Options

mm-hmm!

PS - Carlin--can I just say I felt like I was meeting celebrities when I saw your children in real life? Seriously, I felt like I had seen them so often in your pictures, and here they were in front of me, REAL! haha...ok, off to stalk your blog some more. Smile 

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So, I feel like an a$$ because I totally meant to do something and let it completely fall off my radar in the last few days.  I suck.  Is there something I can still do to help?
  • Options

imageCollieJade:
    So, I feel like an a$$ because I totally meant to do something and let it completely fall off my radar in the last few days.  I suck.  Is there something I can still do to help?

I don't make freeze and reheat meals so i skipped this round. there'll be more collections for freezer food ad fresh eat meals. :) *not to butt in since I'm not in charge*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCollieJade:

Abbysmom has a paypal account set up to collect $$ for housekeeping/yard services @ MC's house.

• Options

I flat out forgot that I needed to bring my meal yesterday.  I have no good excuse, I'm just an idiot.

carlinp or abbysmom, is there a time I could bring it to one of y'all?  It's just an Archer Farm Frozen meal from Target (I never have success freezing my own food), but it is tasty. =)

• Options

yes yes, i would like to do something too, but just couldn't make it this time. I would be more than happy to arrange another pick up for the South peeps.  Just let me know.  I am also more of a fresh food person too, I've never made a frozen meal, but definitly want to help the Urbans out.

• Options
    i wasn't able to do this round either since i'm not in austin but i figured we'd end up with another round of freezer meals!
  • Options
    imageMrsMillerTime:

imageCollieJade:

Abbysmom has a paypal account set up to collect $$ for housekeeping/yard services @ MC's house.

Yep, there is a paypal account set up for donations for cleaning and lawn services. 

Also look like we are set on meals for awhile, we collected around 25 meals, but we might be doing another one in the next month or so. 

• Options
    i figured there'd be a big initial response so we chose to hold off until next month or so, when the pickings aren't as plentiful. not sure how big their freezer is and all. was a calendar ever set-up? i've been MIA so i may have missed it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"