Austin Babies
Options

Rody Ride-On Horse?

Anyone have one of these or know anything about them?  I'm trying to decide if DD would like it.  It "looks" fun.  :)

https://www.babyfroggy.com/rodyorange.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Rody Ride-On Horse?

• Options
    DD got one for her first birthday.  She liked it but had to be constantly assisted while riding it until a few months ago.
    Now she LOVES it.
    You can adjust how much you inflate it to fit their size too.  We need to add some air to ours soon.
    It come recommended from me!  I will try to add a pic of her on it in my siggy late today.
  • Options
    Oh Cute!  I have seen one before and wanted one for DD.  If you get one - let us know how she likes it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    btrrcup - Do you have the rocker for it or just the horse?  If you have the rocker, I am just wondering what your DD likes better - bouncing or rocking?  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    one of taryn's bud's has one and she loves it when she plays over there :)
  • Options
    imagecarlinlp:
    one of taryn's bud's has one and she loves it when she plays over there :)

See, you can really get some longevity out of it.

We only have the bouncy choice.  I was told when we bought it the rockers wouldn't work w/ it under inflated, which is what we were doing for her at one year old.  Now that we are ready to add some air I just haven't gotten around to buying them.  She has another rocking animal that she loves though.  I still think she prefers to bounce.
  • Options
    We do not own one, but their is a local toy store up in RR that carries them.  Abby loves riding on it when we go there. I swear I have seen as old as 5 years old riding around the store on it when we go.
  • Options
    kaleidoscope toys is the round rock shop. I think we might get one for little dude's birthdya!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"