Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Re: POLL: Baby Name

• JFarmer- I've been meaning to ask you if you worked in the visual merchandising field? If so, think we might know each other.
  • We drove people nuts. Not only did we not find out the sex, but we didn't share the names we were thinking about.
  • Loading the player...
  • We did not have anything finalized, so we just told people what we were thinking about. 

• We didn't technically agree on his name until after he was born, so nobody knew.
  • We actually weren't planning on finding out the sex or tell the name, but I had placenta previa and had to have multiple sonograms.  When I was about 28 weeks I had another sono and we reminded the doctor (not my doctor) that we didn't want to know, but as soon has the baby showed up on the screen it was all penis.  I told the doctor that we were having a boy.  He kept apologizing.  We then kept the name a secret.  Next time I think we are going to do both again.

• imageShan_te_xas:
    JFarmer- I've been meaning to ask you if you worked in the visual merchandising field? If so, think we might know each other.

Yes ma'am!  Email me...jbrodt at gmail dot com

• We weren't 100% sure until we were in the delivery room.  We shared what we were thinking of with anyone who asked though.

We called them Starsky and Hutch while I was pregnant!  Smile

• We're keeping it a secret from everyone!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We told everyone once we were sure. Once your sure, opinions are less. I like to have everything monogrammed so the name was going to get out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"