South Florida Babies
Options

I need dinner ideas

So in our quest to eat home more often, I need help with dinner.  Those who know me will I'm sure be curious since you know I love to cook.  My problem is that I don't do simple.  I know how to cook big fancy over the top things, but not basic quick food.  So help.  Give me some ideas. 

Since Alexis is eating table foods now I need to know what to give her too.  I've been giving her the Gerber Grads foods - the pasta, mac n cheese, etc.  So I need some other ideas for her too.

image image

Re: I need dinner ideas

• Options
    Chicken Quesadillas, Chicken and Rice (with some veggies), I've even done meatloaf with veggies and rice or mashed potatoes. Basically whatever you eat she can eat. I even give Mikey the homemade pizza I make. And when I make baked ziti he gets a portion of that.
  • Options

I sooo stink in the kitchen! I haven't made a meal here in YEARS! It's actually quite pathetic... We usually eat out, or Laz will go into the backyard and grill steaks...

I need some quick, (and I mean REALLY quick), easy (and I mean REALLY easy) and healthy dinner ideas... I really need to get this part of my life together. We spend way too much money on eating out and take away and dinner is always a mystery. This is going to be a HUGE problem when Nadia starts eating people food...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL Mari!! Ditto!!!

We start discussing dinner when marc is on his way home from work "what do you want for dinner?"  "I dont know what do you want?"  

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"