South Florida Babies

why do grandmas love...

to over feed kids? lol

mady had her lunch at 1:30 and according to my mom "she was starving, so i gave her some banana"

my child will eat anything and everything whether starving or not...

um ok post over...5pm where are you???

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: why do grandmas love...

• because they love seeing little fat children...but don't they get that little fat children grow up to be big fat adults lol
  • little fat children do not grow up to be fat adults. babies need to eat.

anyway....

• Loading the player...
  • IMO, chubby IS good and healthy (check out my little monkey!). I have although seen a few babies that are way too chubby and no longer look healthy. I am all for chubby babies but I am always scared I am crossing the line and feeding Nadia TOO much. I want her to be chubby (and never be hungry), but I want to make sure she's still healthy too...

I was a VERY chubby baby and kid, by the way...

• this post was not to offend anyone...the reason for my post was bc mady ate at 1:30pm and when my mom picked her up at 2pm she said she "looked starving"...im not sure how grandmas capture that

anywho...mady is a little chunkster as well and i love her rolls! im all for gorgeouse glowing babies!

• i cant type for the life of me...i think im counting down till 5pm way too much! lol
  • Maybe she was hungry? There are many days when Mikey will have his breakfast and there is NO way he'd want more because he wouldn't even finish all of it but then not even 30 minutes later when he sees me sit down to eat mine he comes over and DEMANDS to have some of mine. And he eats it.

I'm still a believer that kids this age cannot overeat. When they are full they stop.  They don't just keep eating. So if she ate the banana then she was probably hungry for it.

• you didn't offend, Ev... i was responding to Gretel's reply.

Mari~ Don't worry, you are not overfeeding her. I always worried about that too, but Zoe does not eat any more than other babies her age, she just gains weight more quickly. All babies are different. Chunk at this point is good :-)

• Chunk at this point is great!! Especially with all the moving they are doing at this stage! And I agree-when babies are full, they stop eating. Once they're hungry again they will let you know! When Riley is full her mouth closes up like a fortress and there is no getting back in! I don't think they know HOW to over eat.  
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNicksgirl121:
    Chunk at this point is great!! Especially with all the moving they are doing at this stage! And I agree-when babies are full, they stop eating. Once they're hungry again they will let you know! When Riley is full her mouth closes up like a fortress and there is no getting back in! I don't think they know HOW to over eat.  

abby, too!  if i try to give her more of her bottle and she's full, her lips get so tight, she won't budge an inch lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"