Georgia Babies
Options

Flip MinoHD...anyone have one?

I should not be doing this, but DH has been so wonderful in this time of huge stress and I want to get him a MinoHD as a surprise for Valentines Day.  Anyone have this?  Is it worth it for the HD over the reg Mino?  I saw the great deal yesterday that I missed...any other deals out there?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Flip MinoHD...anyone have one?

• Options
    I have the Mino HD.  I love it-it's great obviously if you have HD.  But, I've never had the regular one, so I can't really compare.
  • Options

we used to have the ultra and now have the mino-hd.  we ordered one online and have a picture of jax on the cover.  so it's super cute.

so far we aren't impressed.  the video quality isn't as good as the ultra and b/c it's HD the file sizes are bigger.  we're still playing with it to see if we can improve the video quality...  if anyone can help me with that, i'd greatly appreciate it :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Brandie. We have an extra one that we got for Christmas. I was thinking of selling it. Email me at donna_g@bellsouth.net if you are interested.
  • Options
    I have it and I really like it - but I can't really comment on how the HD is compared to the regular cause this is the only one I have played with.  The picture quality is very good though, IMO.  That is a nice Valentine's Day gift!
  • Options
    I have the regular on that I got for 85 bucks on amazon shortly after C was born and I LOVE it. Look on my FB page the videos I have on there were all taken with it. I can't tell you anything about the HD one but I love the regular one and we have gotten great video quality with it. GL your dh will love whichever you get it really is a great thing to have.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"