D.C. Area Babies
Options

Not to sound too cheesy, but...

I am so in love with being a mom!!!  I was excited to meet my baby and take this next step in life, but I honestly had no idea how happy she would make us.  DH and I are both on cloud nine, and he keeps telling me how this is the best week of his life.  (He even asked me to make him a list of chores and he has done all of the laundry so I don't have to!!) I know it helps that she is a great eater and sleeper (knock on wood), but we truly feel like we hit the lottery with this parenting thing.  We love the faces she makes while she's trying to poop and I don't even mind my new sleep schedule of one hour here, another hour there...  Who knew it could be so amazing??? .  Big Smile

Re: Not to sound too cheesy, but...

• Options
    Awww...I'm so happy for you! Everybody always posts about how exhausted they are so it's nice to read something so touching! Enjoy your beautiful girl!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    that's wonderful!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The combination of your post and a Baby Story on TLC are making me cry. I'm so happy for you guys!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! ?You deserve it. ?She was definitely worth the wait! ?Thanks so much for posting this. ?It makes me all the more excited for the arrival of my little girl. ?We want more pictures!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy every minute of if!!!  It goes by so fast. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awww... so sweet. Write it all down; before you know it she'll be two years old and you won't even remember what it's like to hold a tiny newborn! At least that's my experience Smile I'm glad that I wrote things down here and there (just on my computer - nothing fancy) and I need to start writing down all the hilarious things that my toddler says now b/c I'm sure someday I'll wish I remembered more of it.

I'm glad that you're loving motherhood!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Aww...how sweet!

imagecmh06:
    Enjoy every minute of if!!!  It goes by so fast. 

This is so true!  I never believed it before DD, but time really does fly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Awwww, that is very sweet!  It makes me so excited to meet my baby boy in a few weeks. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Aaawwww, I'm so happy for you guys!! :-)

• Options
    She is absolutely beautiful! I'm happy everyone is doing well  :)
  • Options
    Aw, that is great! The pics in your sig are adorable :)
  • Options
    Like pp said write things down.  I neglected to do that thinking I'll write it down later and day to day gets so hectic that you forget quickly when those little things happened.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Yes please enjoy her, it is unbelievable how fast time passes!  When I see  newborns my heart just melts remembering how just a few months ago my baby was that tiny!
  • Options
    Awww, that's so awesome you guys are doing so well.  Those first few months are such a blur in my memory from all that lack of sleep so write things down if you have time like pp have said.  She is such a cutie in your siggie pics.
  • Options
    Great idea to write things down.  I am starting her baby book asap, and I'll be sure to include fun details, like the fact that she peed AND pooped while on the changing table last night.  It was quite an adventure!  ;-)
  • Options

Aw, yay!!!  Yay for being a mom!

Yes, write some stuff down... if anything, it'll remind you later at what age she did what... I'm glad I kept track of milestones for DD #1 (nothing fancy either, just in a Word doc) because I know with DD #2 I'm going to be like "now, when do they start rolling over/teething/eating solids/etc....?"

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    aw, thanks for the message. makes me excited for our little one..I just hope I'm ready ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"