Maryland Babies
Options

FYI re: Chesapeake Women's Care

Just and FYI for those of you who go to Chesapeake Women's Care and see Dr. Kumar.  I just got a call today that Dr. Kumar is no longer with the practice.  They told me that he "suddenly" moved to Tennessee with little notice.  I'm okay with having to see another member of the practice but frankly I'm feeling a little discombobulated and caught off guard that I can't see the Dr who performed a pretty serious surgery on me and delivered my boys.  I'd really like to stay with him, but oh well.  Hoping I get Dr. Wells, I really liked her.

Re: FYI re: Chesapeake Women's Care

• Options

That sucks he was really nice to me when I saw him after my c section and thought it was infected but it wasnt . I know they have alot of patients and maybe he was overwhelmed all the on call stuff ? I have seen dr wells and dr penn and they are both wonderful. Dr Penn is now the new chief of OB at aamc . GL

Stef

• Options
    That's a shame. I saw him in my 3rd trimester and he was very nice. He was the one who warned me about having the high BP, and sure enough, I developed that pain on my right side from my liver becoming distended. Had it not been for him, I don't know if I would have known the warning signs and gotten myself to the hospital! Dr. Leucke delivered my son, she was wonderful too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw all the docs there when I was in the hospital on bedrest for several months and I loved all the docs. Especially Dr.Penn he delivered Cayden and Ella and he was wonderful. He was my favorite. I am sad that we moved and now they are to far away. The only doc I wasn't crazy about was Dr.Prichep.
  • Options

Hmm, that's strange.  I saw Dr. Kumar several times during my bed rest, and once for a regular pre-natal appointment.  Dr. Prichep was the only doc I didn't see, and a friend told me she really didn't like him.

I met Dr. Penn during my bed rest and he was sooo nice.  I saw Dr. Keith, Dr. Wells, and Dr. Luecke the most...Dr. Wells was there when I was admitted on bed rest, and Dr. Luecke did my c-section.  They were both so comforting and kept me calm during the whole thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"