Austin Babies
Options

follow up to "mom jeans"

As much as I hate to admit it, i do not have the same cute body i did 5 years ago... maybe eventually I'll have less excess, but right now I have to deal with what I have.

So that being said, where do you find cute jeans?  I know the normal places like Gap, but seriously, I am looking for a pair of jeans that don't have butt cleavage. I don't need a 9in zipper with an elastic waist band, but I do want to look like an adult, not a 21 yr old college student. 

So... any ideas?

Re: follow up to "mom jeans"

• Options

I've actually been having some luck at Macy's/Dillards.  I never used to really shop at the department stores (I've always been a Gap jeans girl), but I was really tired of my butt-cleavage too, so I looked around Macy's after christmas and found quite a few pairs that I really liked. 

i think the brand i bought is called bandolino and they were around $50ish. 

image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My all time fav jeans are from Ann Taylor Loft. The modern boot cut. I love them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a long waist, so low rise on me is really low. I had luck with Gap long and lean jeans, but then I got a pair of jeans from NY and Co. at a clothing swap and I love them and they come up to the perfect height without causing muffin top or looking like mom jeans. The tag says West Side Flare, but I don't feel like the flare is that exaggerated. Bonus: they are inexpensive, according to the website.

https://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/product_detail_with_picker.jsp?productId=prod550480

Business Cat. image
  • Options

imageMrsRosie:
    I love Old Navy's Sweetheart jeans. I actually found them through this site: https://www.zafu.com/.  You put in a bunch of info and it tells you what jeans will fit you best.

Another recommendation for using this website.  I have always found it really difficult to find jeans that fit me well - weird dimensions, I guess.  I found jeans I love through this site at the Buckle and have received so many compliments on them.  (Not that I can fit them anymore...)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"