Oregon Babies

New to Vancouver - baby groups?

We just recently moved to Vancouver from Seattle and I'm having a hard time connecting with other moms.  I started swimming lessons, and we go to library time, but I can't seem to find much else.  I found a couple of mom's groups through meetup.com but most the kiddos are older so the activities aren't the best for my 10 month old.  Any other Vancouver moms out there, have ideas?  I am really missing the great network of moms I had in Seattle and want to find something similiar here.  Thanks!

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
#1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage

Re: New to Vancouver - baby groups?

• I plan on joining a group called Stroller Strides when my baby gets here in a few weeks... I see them walking the mall and they are all really nice and outgoing.  Maybe check their website to see if they have a Vancouver group?

Also Deltadawn is a nestie and brand new Mom (about a week now??) but she lives in Battle Ground and is a friend of mine in real life... maybe once things settle down for her she would meet up with you for lunch or something?  I'll spread the word to her!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What part of Vancouver do you live in? I live in Camas and am part of the MOMS Club of Camas. We have a full calendar of activites, playgroups, book clubs, ect. I know there is a Vancouver club I could give you the info. Our club boundries include part of East Vancouver.

Take care,

Stacey

• Loading the player...
  • imagestacey2005:

What part of Vancouver do you live in? I live in Camas and am part of the MOMS Club of Camas. We have a full calendar of activites, playgroups, book clubs, ect. I know there is a Vancouver club I could give you the info. Our club boundries include part of East Vancouver.

Take care,

Stacey

Could you give me contact info re: the mom's club in Camas?  TIA.  

• the website is camasmoms.com  You can email for information and the try out an event before you join.

I joined the club last year and love it. You can participate as little or as much as you want to.

Take care,

Stacey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"