Alabama Babies
Options

Can I ask a question??

When you start to get a bump does your butt start to flatten out a bit?  I have some "junk in the trunk" and I was telling Wes last night that when I get pregnant and start to get a bump that I worry that I won't balance out?  I'm having this picture that I'll be all off kilter and that just can't be right, lol.  So what happens to your butt as your tummy grows? 

Re: Can I ask a question??

• Options
    Sadly....my butt has grown right along with my bump ;o)
  • Options

I grew all over.  I have stretch marks all over too - towards the end I had them on the front of my thighs next to my bikini line...ugh!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, have no fear, your butt should grow along with the rest of you...  Mine certainly did!
  • Options
    As weird as it may sound...I'm sort of hoping my butt will grow a little, seeing as I have NO junk in the trunk! I could go for a J-Lo bootie for a little while. No growth yet, though.
  • Options
    Mine has not changed.  It is still virtually non-existent!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, for us small "tush-ed" people I definitely wouldn't mind a little more back there. I'll just have to be happy either way.?
  • Options
    LOL for ya'll small tushed people I'll gladly pass over some of my junk to ya'll :) 
  • Options

imagestar21gazer:
    LOL for ya'll small tushed people I'll gladly pass over some of my junk to ya'll :) 

Ditto!

• Options
    LOL, my husband makes up for me... it's funny. He's got a "ghetto booty"(Please take no offense... it's really the best way to describe it). And he's about a foot taller than me. We're kind of opposites visually, but we match at the same time.
  • Options

imagemrc7sjsc:
    LOL, my husband makes up for me... it's funny. He's got a "ghetto booty"(Please take no offense... it's really the best way to describe it). And he's about a foot taller than me. We're kind of opposites visually, but we match at the same time.

My husband has no booty :)  He complains about it and I of course offer him some of mine lol.  

• Options
    My butt definitely grew with the rest of me Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LMAO!  Unfortunately, my butt got about as big as my bump did! 
  • Options

imageAlisha530:
    As weird as it may sound...I'm sort of hoping my butt will grow a little, seeing as I have NO junk in the trunk! I could go for a J-Lo bootie for a little while. No growth yet, though.

I originally thought this too...my butt is still flat; however, I have enough stretching/growth/swelling everywhere else that I'm now thankful that one part of me didn't enlarge!

PS I've gained 50 lbs so far (yikes) and seriously it's dispersed everywhere except for my booty. It's a near wonder I don't tip over forwards =)

• Options
    imageRachelJohnson:

imagestar21gazer:

Ditto!

I have some I'll pass over.  I want to lose weight before getting pg so as not to be huge all over, not sure if that will happen though.  Guess I'll just be a beached whale!!!!  or Two Ton Tessy from Tallahassee......

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"