Indiana Babies

BRU circular link

Here it is! Some decent deals on lots of essentials!
Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: BRU circular link

• I am so, so, so glad that this is electronic.

Is it wrong that I am shamefully sending it to people who I know are invited to the baby shower, with the hopes that they'll use it towards one of the larger items?

Yup, shameful. Absolutely, positively shameful.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks for posting!!  I have a babyshower to go to and was planning on making a trip to BRU this weekend.
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Loading the player...
  • imageBrendaK:

I am so, so, so glad that this is electronic.

Is it wrong that I am shamefully sending it to people who I know are invited to the baby shower, with the hopes that they'll use it towards one of the larger items?

Yup, shameful. Absolutely, positively shameful.

I thought about doing that, but had no idea how to do it tactfully. I wonder if my MIL would care. Hmmmm.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just sent it to my SIL, who is hosting the shower, in case anyone calls her looking for gift ideas (seriously - I had so many people call ME asking for ideas when I threw her shower) - maybe she can tactfully throw it into conversation.

And I sent it to my mom. Who I know will share it with my aunt. And my grandma. And my sister. :-)

MIL is too much a c-unt to ever even consider using a registry (she refused to put SIL's registry information on her shower invites "because people don't want to be told what to buy... so I just told them clothes would be fine"). The less I speak to her about the shower, the happier I will be.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"