Georgia Babies

What are you doing for Valentine's Day

We just started to plan it and my DH and I decided we wanted to get massages and facials. Not sure where we are going to go yet, but that is what we want to do. Then we plan on dinner and spending the evening together, maybe go to a movie and have little man stay at my moms.

I was just curious what yall had planned, or want to do

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Re: What are you doing for Valentine's Day

• We usually get eachother cards and candy and make beef wellington from fresh market.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageBlnd117:

We just started to plan it and my DH and I decided we wanted to get massages and facials. Not sure where we are going to go yet, but that is what we want to do. Then we plan on dinner and spending the evening together, maybe go to a movie and have little man stay at my moms.

I was just curious what yall had planned, or want to do

We aren't doing anything since it is Finn's 1st birthday party that day and his baptism the next, but on the 13th my mom and SIL and I are going to the 29 spa at the Mansion on Peachtree for massages/facials/pedicures and it looks great, and they do couples ones so maybe you and your DH can look there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • No plans yet.  If my mom or MIL wants to take Gavin then maybe we'll go to dinner or something.  Come to think of it, we didn't do anything last year either... that was our first day home from the hospital- I was just happy to be outta there!

• Our nanny is giving us a free night out!  We are going to have sushi at Harry and Sons.  Not super fancy but it is my favorite.  Then we will probably go to the Farmer's Market and get dessert to take home.  We will be home by 6:30 or 7.  We are WILD and CRAZY!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan to have 2 percosets a bottle of Cloudline wine with DH and a yummy take-out pizza from Osteria.

Aerin will be next to us on the sofa while we watch a romantic comedy and Alec will be sleeping.

This is my hope--we will see if it happens :) 

• We don't celebrate it. I'm working, anyway. We celebrate a holiday we made ourselves called "Just Because Day"..which ironically is Feb 13!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • We usually stay in and cook something nice. Well, DH cooks since he is better with he fancier stuff than I am, and we eat and have a few drinks.

Enjoy your massages and facials. Sounds nice!

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• I'll be sitting at home with 2 boys while dh is in Daytona for the Daytona 500.
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • I think we are going to go check out the new winery in Dahlonega then stay at the lake place that evening.
  • We are going to see Cirque de Soleil!  I can't wait!  The last time we went to a Cirque show was 2 years ago before DD.  It's a lot of fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm cooking.  It's the one day of the year that I refuse to go to a restaurant b/c of how pushy they can be since they want you in-and-out.   I always try something new that night and usually make a 4 or 5 course meal.  In the past there have been wine pairings with every course, but I guess I'll be skipping that this year :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • My dh has been out of town the past 4 years on business and this year is no different.  The good news is he's flying in from Germany that day.  I want to drop the boys off at my mom's home, pick dh up from the airport, and go to Atlanta and do something fun.  I just don't know what I want to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going for dinner at Nava's in buckhead. Has anyone ever been there? it will be our first time and I am hoping it is yummmmmy!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Nava! Haven't been in about a year but LOVE it
  • We are going to dinner at Indigo in Roswell with another couple.  We don't usually go out and do anything on the day itself, but this year our friends asked, so we're going.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"