North Carolina Babies
Options

*evans*

did you go to VT 98-02? that's when i was there! my parents paid in state tuition though :-)

i seriously miss west end food :-( i had a meal plan even when i was off campus so i could eat there on a whim. mmm tomato bisque in a bread bowl and a milkshake!

Re: *evans*

• Options

Yep, those were the years both DH and I were there. ?My DH paid in state too and I still get jealous thinking that his four years were less than one for me!!

I loved west end when it opened that spring. ?We ate there every day, even with the lines!! ?We have gone back a few times though in the past few years and it is not as good, boo. ?Either that, or I have higher standards now!!

What was your major? ?I was in the engineering department, and my husband was in business (management).?

• Options

biochemistry. yuck :-)

hubby was in business. business information technology (aka computer crap).

that's so cool we were there at the same time. i lived in lee 1st year, harper 2nd year and college park phase I 3rd and 4th. i loved college and wish m&d would've let me take an extra year!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekateland3:

that's so cool we were there at the same time. i lived in lee 1st year, harper 2nd year and college park phase I 3rd and 4th. i loved college and wish m&d would've let me take an extra year!

Too funny!! ?I lived in Lee (on the third floor) the first year and was in College Park Phase II in years 2-4. ?I loved it too and still miss it. ?I wish I could have stayed longer too, but that would have not been an option either. ??

• Options
    Youguys  make me feel so old!  You could have been my students -- yowza!  I started teaching your senior year of HS. Embarrassed
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    imageEvans:
    imagekateland3:

Too funny!!  I lived in Lee (on the third floor) the first year and was in College Park Phase II in years 2-4.  I loved it too and still miss it.  I wish I could have stayed longer too, but that would have not been an option either.   

i guess we've lived parallel lives :-) it's just too cool! did you see that theQ is in a hokie family too?

• Options

I did think I noticed a baby in a Hokie onesie at one time that wasn't yours or mine!!

The world is small :)?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"