North Carolina Babies
Options

so these goodmamas...

All I know is that the one alchris passed around is super soft. And I admit that the cute patterns have me itching to buy, but don't they require a cover? Do you let them go coverless for a little while if you aren't planning to let them soak all they way through, so you can see the cute prints? Otherwise I am not seeing the point. (this is meant as an honest, non snarky question!) It sounds like they are super absorbant- do you find that to be the case?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so these goodmamas...

• Options

Not snarky at all. ?I feel that way too sometimes. ?I have a few prints for DD and they are cute, but not as awesome as I had hoped because I never really have an opportunity for DD to go coverless. ?She could totally take her diaper off if she is given the temptation and it is just so cold right now, she needs pants on (and I can't send her to daycare like that).

Maybe in the spring and summer we will get more use out of the prettiness of our prints. ?I ordered much more of the non-print ones because they are super soft,?absorbent?and fit awesome.?

• Options

I do let Maddie go coverless at home with babylegs on. And I'm sure she'll do it a lot in the summer too. I was wary about going coverless b/c I don't want little wet spots all over everything, lol, but the GMs really can go about 2 hours before they need to be changed (and that's without a cover- we go overnight with a cover).

The thing that really won me over, other than the softness, was the absorbency and the fit. No other one-size diaper fits Maddie as well as these, and are my favorite overnight option. And with the sale combined with the fact that they are one-size, I think they are actually worth the price.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's one of the reasons I don't buy them.  We rarely can go coverless, and I just feel that if I'm going to pay that much for a cute diaper, I want to be able to see it!  But they are a really good diaper regardless of the cuteness (from what I've heard).  And if I had a little girl, I'd probably be more tempted, since she could wear them under dresses in warm weather.  But yes, they would need a cover if you were going out or at night. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"