Georgia Babies

and sex......

is seriously no fun at this stage AND is not helping......trust me, we've been giving it the ole college try for a week and a half now.  I never thought I'd look forward to sex less in my entire life.  LOL!

Re: and sex......

• are you sure you're doing it right?  

• Have you tried the trampoline (j/k)?Is either of you orgasming, b/c it doesn't really work unless SOMEONE does........I'm sure that was TMI....
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Loading the player...
  • LMAO! My DH was NOT into sex to induce labor, believe me I begged b/c I thought it would help. In his words he could not get the thought that he was "d!ck_heading" his son out of his mind.

LMAO Staci!

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh yes, I remember those days. Uncomfortable for all those involved. Hope Deuce makes his appearance tonight!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • God bless you for even trying! I was like "you are not coming near me" my entire 3rd tri!
  • Bless your heart!  My hubby got none of that the last couple of weeks.  And I didn't realize you were 40 weeks today!  Dear Lord!  Come on baby!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • God Bless your heart. 
  • it helped me. We did it thurs, I lost my MP fri and sat morning, and then sat morning, my water broke. Of course sex was not for fun though, it was for a purpose to get hunny bunny out, I was in no mood for fun, but it worked for us.
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Oh you ladies are hilarious!

Heather... I hope baby comes out soon! I bet it's a girl... practicing how to be stuborn :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"