Washington Babies
Options

Fertility Friend ?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get back all your info after the trial period, other than paying for a membership?  I had dropped in all my cycle data for the last few months to start charting (and promtply deleted most of it from my personal calendar) and now that the trial period is up all the info is gone!  I'm so annoyed.

Any ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fertility Friend ?

• Options
    yeah probably not.  BUT... if you sign up for a "pregnancy membership" it's wayyyyy cheaper, and you can still put in your TTC data - you just don't get the VIP charting options where it tells you when you ovulated and puts in the cover line and stuff... so you should be able to get your data from that.  The pregnancy membership is $25 for 300 days.   WAYYYY cheaper than the TTC memberships.
  • Options

weird.  I've used FF for free for YEARS.  When we were TTC #1 I bought the membership.  After we conceived I let it lapse.  Now with TTC #2, I am still using my free version and I compare my current data with that of when we got pregnant the first time. 

You should still be able to see your data, get an O date (based on temps and other methods like opk, CF, CP, etc), but not a cover line or the "fancy" red light, green light info.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"