North Carolina Babies

Great online site- major sales

I was looking for baby sunglasses (Maddie acts like you've stuck hot pokers in her eyes when she sees the sun), and found a really good deal on this site:

www.kidsurplus.com

Then I started looking around and found great deals on a lot of stuff. They have some cute clothes on clearance, cute shoes (even Stride Rite for up to 50% off), toys (saw a pretty good deal on activity mats), and a ton of other stuff. So if you're looking for any baby paraphernalia, check it out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Great online site- major sales

• I can't get the site to pull up....hmmm....
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• imageunc00ref:
    I can't get the site to pull up....hmmm....

I think I fixed the link!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Aha! Thanks for the site!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I haven't looked beyond the home page, but maybe the $7.95 shipping is a good thing.  Or maybe the fact that you don't have to pay that if you keep adding to your cart and get $79 worth is a bad thing.  Been there, done that.  But thanks -- I'll look! Big Smile
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Oops -- I just posted a random comment on the wrong thread!  Never mind! Stick out tongue
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"