Secondary IF

So what do you all think of this...

I've been peeing, charting temps, and charting CM.  OPK's have been consistently negative until today (and I've tested 3 times.... yup that meant going out to the store and buying more tests behind DH's back Stick out tongue  He couldn't stop laughing when he came home for lunch)!  BUT my temp spiked yesterday and continued upward today.  Also I had the EWCM only on Monday and Tuesday, now it is just watery.  WDYT?
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: So what do you all think of this...

• I am a little rusty on my charting but don't you need to have one more day of high temps to confirm O? 
  • Yeah, we will know tomorrow but if I did O why is the OPK positive???

• Loading the player...
  • You got me there Hon.  I have no idea.  Then again I have zero faith in OPK's.  The fact that there is a discrepancy between the temps and the OPK means that for me, the OPK is wrong.Hmm

Have some more mad, bunny sex just in caseBig Smile 

• imageJosiPeaches:

I think we shall Wink

• image*francisca*:
    imageJosiPeaches:

I think we shall Wink

Okay, I generally don't think too hard about things like this but it is kind of starting to wierd me out that I know when so many people are having sex.

I love you ladies but I am getting visuals better left unviewedIndifferent

• Fran, sometimes Clomid can mess with OPK's- which is why your follie scans, when your dr tells you that O should happen, temping, and a progesterone test are necessary. I still have as of yet to ever get a + on an OPK. I don't know that I even want to bother with them next month, unless my RE tells me I have to!
  • You started it Josie Stick out tongue  Not I!  Maybe you need to... just kidding! 

That makes more sense Tonya... those things are whack!  Hopefully tomorrow my temp will spike Big Smile  Than it is official!!!!

• My temp went up today too, but I don't know that it's accurate, b/c I got out of bed to grab my cell when school called to cancel- it was only then that I realized it was almost 7, and I would be getting up in an hour anyway! So, I took it, and hope it was close- guess I'll find out tomorrow!
  • I hate the temp rules Stick out tongue  I'm sometimes dying to pee at 7 am and I know I have to stay in bed for another hour!!! 

***I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"