Georgia Babies

***Jody and Daisy***

I just went back and caught up on posts.  I'd love to help coordinate even if I don't end up hosting it.  What do we need to do- food, drinks, etc.  I guess we really need to decide where first? 

Re: ***Jody and Daisy***

• Yes location location location! :)  We could even maybe do like mellow mushroom somewhere and use one of their private rooms.  We did that before.  Im up for anything!
  • OK, I like that idea (I love me some mellow mushroom!)  Do they charge to use that room? 

• Loading the player...
  • not sure if they charge.  i can call tomorrow and check it out.  also...maybe a room at la paz.  they have one too don't they?  are they still open? 
  • Hey!  I think I may be able to host at my house.  That date looks good for me.  I have a huge finished basement we could hang out in and I live in Vinings.  I may just need some folks to volunteer to bring some fold up chairs.  All we have down there is a couch, chair and 4 bar stools.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Alison you rock!!  Let me see if that location/date is good for the organization expert.  Can you email me?  Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"