Alabama Babies
Options

Allie is here!

Hey ladies! Just want to give a quick birth story and let you know my baby girl is here!  Being a mom is amazing!  I will admit that I have no clue where she came from!!!  All of this hair was completely unexpected. Anyways, here is the birth story...hope to check back in soon!

I went in at 6 am to be induced and already had an IV and they broke my water by 6:30. My contractions were only really painful and hard for about 45 min-1 hour before I was able to get my epidural. I had it in by 9:30. Then I stalled out. I stayed at 4 cm for about 4 hours and they started talking about me having a c-section because she was not moving down. They started thinking she may be too big for my pelvis. I also had to go on oxygen because she went into a sleep pattern and wouldn't really move around much. Next time the dr came in I was at 7, so then things started moving. At 3:00 I felt a lot of pressure and the nurse checked me and I was 9.5 and gave a couple of trial pushes. Everyone went to the waiting room and I really started pushing around 3:15 and she was born at 4:20 on the dot. Pushing went well, and even though I couldn't feel anything I definitely could tell by the pressure that I needed to push. I do have a 3rd degree episiotomy, so recovery is a little rough.

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Allie is here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"