Adoption
Options

NE1 here working with Bethany Christian Services?

What's your opinion of them?

TIA
Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

Re: NE1 here working with Bethany Christian Services?

• Options

We worked with the BCS middle TN office.

Our office was going thru a lot of staff changes right around the time of our placement that I think resulted in a lot of frustration for other families, but we had a really wonderful experience with them. We loved them and still do, we are very supportive of our office and are still as involved with them as we can be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We looked into using them but b/c they require the mom to either be a SAHM or take an extended maternity leave (at least a year) we did not use them but we have friends of ours that used them and had a great experience! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are working with them in WI and so far have had a positive experience.  They did not hold up our home study one bit so it kept moving right along.  As for the pp, our agency does not have any requirements that you be home for a year after placement.  Perhaps that has something to do with the laws in the other state.
  • Options
    I worked with them at the ATlanta, GA office as a birthmom. I really loved them. Keep in mind that each office may be run differently and require different things from each side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"