Infertility

Never a BFP; who else?

I have been TTC since June 2006.  After 4 IUIs and 1 IVF, still no + HPT.  In fact I'm in the 2ww of  IVF#2.  I was so desperate for a BFP, I took a HPT a couple of days ago (5 days after trigger) hoping that the trigger shot was still lingering and wouldn't you know it...stark white...I want to see two lines soooo bad.

Who else is with me on this?

Re: Never a BFP; who else?

• Me...never have I had a BFP...but this cycle...1dptrigger, I tested just so I could see it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never seen a BFP.

(Hi SportyMrs! Sucks we have to meet here, but hi!)

• Me neither....in the middle of IUI#8 and TTC (in one way or another) since January 2005.  :(  I was thinking of doing the HPT right after the trigger too so I can see if my body can even detect HCG.
  • I've seen 1 BFP, and it was a false positive.
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I haven't been trying as long as you, but 10 bfn's is tough enough :( I'm sorry for those of you who have been trying a really long time!
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • *raises hand*

That would be me. 

Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • The test didn't detect the trigger after just 5 days? How can that be? I had my trigger on Tuesday and I'm now curious if it'll show up...

Anyway, no BFP for me either-never. Although I took an OPK a few days ago and saw a faint second line. Seeing two lines for a change made my day.Big Smile

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • I have never seen 2 lines. Makes me so sad.
  • Definitely me. ?I can't even imagine what two lines would look like.
  • Add me to the list of people who has never had a BFP and I will so be added to the list of people that take the HPT just to SEE a BFP after the trigger!  (and I am so glad I am not the only one that is going to do this!)
  • Me. Hopefully IVF will bring one that sticks!
  • Me, have NEVER seen 2 lines. Can't even imagine it:(
  • Me!
  • imageJamers125:

I have never seen a BFP.

(Hi SportyMrs! Sucks we have to meet here, but hi!)

Hey!! I love your new siggy!

• Yep, I have never had a BFP. TTC since we got married in July 2003. Once when I took the trigger I used a test just to see the positive and thought, wow imagine if that was real! I once had a false positive on an expired test and that was the happiest day of my life! I went the next day for beta and it came back zero, I also started AF.

I am praying that we all get "Two lines in '09"!!

• I'm with you sister!  3 years, 2 iui's and never a BFP.  I'm praying that IVF #1 will show me a couple of lines! 

Good luck to everyone!!!

• Me.  3.5 years, 5 IUIs, 4 IVFs, 0 BFPs.

I'm hoping donor eggs will give me that elusive second line!!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Me.

And I never will...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  •  me never .... been ttc since 9/06
  • I have been TTC since Sept 2006 and never got a BFP - at least not yet.
  • I have been trying since June 2005.  After 2 surgeries, 7 IUIs, 1 IVF (well,l the jury is still out on the IVF), still not one single BFP.  I told DH that if my beta is positive tomorrow, I will be running out and getting a digital HPT just so I can finally see a positive test with my own eyes!
  • Never a BFP here.

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Count me in with the never had a BFP crew.  The day it finally happens I'll probably go out and buy a dozen more tests to savor the moment!
  • I've never had a BFP either, but we've only been trying for a year.
  • me...and never will:(
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • I have never seen an "actual" BFP.  I tested Wednesday, the day after my trigger, just so I could see 2 lines, but I have never seen 2 lines that have meant anything.

P.S. I am glad to hear I am not the only one to test right after my trigger.

• Nope I have never seen one. :(
  • Never ever had a bfp.
  • Hey,

I have never had a BFP either.  I did POAS after my trigger to see the two lines.  So now that I know that sticks aren't faulty I just need to work on sperm finding egg and implanting...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"